Thursday, March 26, 2015

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & USDA Organic Review



Argan oil is a natural product that will make your hair and nails amazing. I know I've been using this a while now. I love the way my hair shines when I run a few drops through my locks. My hair is stronger and healthier than it's been since I was a teenager. It doesn't leave a nasty film on my hair and doesn't weigh it down. I'm left with shiny, manageable hair that people will think I spend hundreds on. 

This argan oil is also great for smoothing down winter frizz. It makes it so much easier to get every hair up into a bun or ponytail. Nothing has been able to combat winter weather on my hair like this. The best part it's all natural so I'm not putting chemicals and toxins into my hair. Just good old mother natures beauty products. 
Argan oil can also be used to strengthen and heal your nails. I run a few drops into my nails daily and they are growing fast and without peeling or breaking. If you try argan oil just once you'll never go without it again.

I recommend this to everyone. 




I received this to review and really do love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment