Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Probiotic Chews for Dogs with Prebiotics Review.




 A daily treat and supplement for dogs with probiotics and prebiotics. Support your dog’s health while rewarding them at the same time. Made with premium and natural ingredients, our duck-flavored chews are so tasty your dog will think of them as a treat and won’t try to avoid them like “medicine”.

Veterinarian formulated and designed to be used daily. They also provide extra support during stressful situations like traveling, kenneling, training and during bowel movement issues.

-Supports Digestive Tract Health
-Supports Bacterial Balance
-Supports Immune System
-Helps Maintain Regularity
-Helps with Itching & Allergies
-Helps Digestive Issues and Gas
-Produces Enzymes to Aid Digestion
-Supports Overall Wellness and Energy

Probiotics are beneficial microorganisms that help control the balance of bacteria in the digestive system and prevent the growth of harmful bacteria. A well-balanced digestive system is essential to maintain a healthy GI tract, improve digestion, support the immune system and enhance overall health.


These treats are like doggy crack. My dog loves them! I love that they are good for her. I take probiotics for my health so why shouldn't I give them to my dog for her health? Though I haven't been giving them to her long enough to see a dramatic difference I know what probiotics do for me. As a responsible pet owner I'll do anything to maintain a healthy lifestyle and increased longevity of my pet. I want her to be happy and healthy as long as possible. These dog treats make it easy to help with that. She loves to take them so there is no fight. She just thinks she's getting a treat when in fact I'm helping her stomach. 

I have noticed one change in the few days we've been using thee. She has a lot less gas. I mean that dog could clear a room and now she is gassing us out a lot less often. This is a huge plus in my book. Dog gas can be deadly! I really am hoping to see a decrease in her allergies too. If anything can bring her some relief I'm willing to try it. 

I would recommend these to any good pet owner. 



To learn more or buy click here.

I received these to review and love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment