Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spark and Bee Premium Baby Stroller Organizer Review



A good stroller organizer is hard to find! Every stroller I have ever owned has the basket on the bottom (That can't be reached when stroller seat is reclined), or just a cup holder. If I was lucky it had a small pocket. I could have used this Spark and Bee Baby Stroller Organizer years ago. 

I love that it has so much storage. I can fit at least two bottles, diapers, wipes, and so much more into this. Having 4 kids 5 and under this is a huge plus. I don't have to fumble around trying to carry everyone's stuff. It's all in one convenient place I can easily get to.


 The Spark and Bee organizer is easy to install. It took me only a moment and we were ready to roll. It was also very easy to uninstall and move to another stroller. It doesn't get better than that. We have three strollers and it fit on all nicely. This is going to awesome to have around all summer. It's one of those must have products with a baby!



To learn more or buy this click here.

I received this to review. All opinions are unbiased and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment