Saturday, March 7, 2015

Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review


I am quickly becoming a huge fan of teething jewelry. I love that I can wear something out that my baby can safely chew on. These food grade silicone necklaces are so much safer than allowing my baby to chew on my silver or gold necklaces. Some of those have sharp edges and lets face it I don't want him to break them. 

These necklaces come in four colors red, grey, blue, and white. I love that I can match them to any style or fashion whim I am having on any given day.  They are easy to hook and easy to unhook. There is no difficult clasps to fumble around with they just push together. The necklace comes with a matching bracelet which makes my whole outfit look that much more put together. I like to think of it as fashionable teething jewelry.    

I picked the white set because it reminded me of pearls (my daughters birthstone). I thought this color would go with most of my outfits and it does. I love it and my son loves chewing on it. Overall a great, quality product I would recommend to anyone with a teething baby or as a gift for someone about to have a baby. 




To learn more or buy click here.

I received this to review all opinions are unbiased and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment